CBRN Solutions UK Ltd
Wilts SP4 6LD United Kingdom
Tel: +44 1980 610895
Fax: +44 1980 610895
Mobile +44 7979 495108
The information we collect and how we use it.
When you register as a Registered Customer place an order or make an enquiry we need to know your name, address, e-mail address and your payment details. We may also need to know information relating to your height, weight and medical history (which may be deemed “Sensitive Personal Data” for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998). We gather this information to enable us to process your registration and any orders you make and to ensure that the goods and/or services provided are correct. The relevant information is then used by us and our agents or sub-contractors to provide you with the goods and/or services you have ordered and to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account.
We will not disclose your information to any third party except in the following circumstances:
- If this business is sold or integrated with another business, your details may be disclosed to any company or other entity acquiring all or part of any of the company, but on strict condition that your information will only be used in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Where we must disclose your information under a requirement of the law.
- We may also use aggregate statistical information for the purposes of monitoring the use of our website, to help us to develop our services. Such aggregate information may be passed to third parties, but will not include information which allows individuals to be identified in any way.
We will not otherwise sell, rent or transfer your information to any third party without your consent.
If you have any questions regarding the collection or use of your information through this site, wish to stop receiving communications from us, if any of the information you have provided to us changes, for example your name, e-mail address or payment details, or should you wish to cancel your registration with us, please let us know by email or by post to:
CBRN Solutions UK Ltd
We will deal with your query promptly.
Updating and Removing Your Details
“Cookies” are small data files sent by a web server to a web browser in order to enable the server to collect information back from the browser.
We may also log and use your internet protocol address. This information may be used in conjunction with your personally identifiable information in order to improve our profile of you so that we can provide you with a better and more personal service.
How we protect your information
The Internet is not a secure medium. However, we have put in place various security procedures as set out in this Policy.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to keep your information confidential. We use advanced technology and information management systems to protect the security of information including appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to secure the confidentiality of the personal data, to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data, and to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorised disclosure or access. Our internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
How You Can Protect Your Information
It remains your responsibility to ensure that you protect against unauthorised access to your account with us. As a Registered Customer you should keep your username password private and ensure that you notify us immediately if you know or suspect that any other person has become aware of your password.
Links to Other Sites
Your Consent and Changes to this Policy
Modern Slavery Statement
- MEANING OF SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING: For the purposes of this statement, slavery and human trafficking is based on the definitions set out in the Modern Slavery Act 2015 (the Act). We recognize that slavery and human trafficking can occur in many forms, such as forced labor, child labor, domestic servitude, sex trafficking and workplace abuse and it can include the restriction of a person’s freedom of movement whether that be physical, non-physical or, for example, by the withholding of a worker’s identity papers.
- RELEVANT POLICIES: In keeping with our commitment to act with integrity in all our business dealings, our existing policies, at both a global and local level, are relevant to ensure that there is no slavery or human trafficking in any part of our business or our supply chains. Set out below are two global policies of key relevance:
- Who does it apply to? All CBRN Solutions UK directors, officers and employees must act according to the principles set forth in Standards of business conduct, which set out the ethical conduct required of all those who work for the company. In addition, CBRN Solutions UK expects anyone working on behalf of the Company, including consultants, agents, suppliers, contractors, contributors and business partners, to adhere to these principles.
- Respect for Workers’ Rights around the Globe This section states that CBRN Solutions UK promotes ethical business practices and policies to protect, as far as it is able, workers from being abused and exploited, either within the company or within its global supply chains. CBRN Solutions UK also asks employees to contact the appropriate representative in the company if they have any concerns about working conditions either in their own area or in a company that provides goods or services.
- How to Seek Guidance and Report Concerns CBRN Solutions UK expects that everyone working for or on behalf of the company has an obligation to report potential violations, which will include circumstances that may give rise to an enhanced risk of slavery or human trafficking. Reports can be made either by phone or through the website, including anonymously.
- RISK ASSESSMENT The risk of slavery and human trafficking within our own organization is substantially avoided and mitigated as a result of strict policies and procedures as well as the oversight built into our business operations and the knowledge and skills of our employees. In relation to the risk of slavery and human trafficking within any of our supply chains, we monitor our Business areas and the supply chains, such assessment based upon geography, the product or service we are being provided with and the nature of the business transaction. This is done to mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring.
- RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH OUR STATED VALUES AND STANDARDS The Managing Director of CBRN Solutions UK is responsible for ensuring that the standards and values made in this statement are adhered to by our employees and suppliers.